Protect yourself, your family, and your business by planning for life’s what-ifs.
You can’t control the unexpected, but with help, you can prepare for hardships, from premature death to a chronic illness or a parent who needs care. Rely on our salaried wealth and insurance advisors for advice on the right insurance policy and the proper risk management for your situation.
What’s on your mind?
- Acquiring enough money to cover the inevitable what-ifs in life
- Working with the right financial advisory team
- Navigating the choice of insurance products
- The increasing cost of health care, nursing 凯发k8官方旗舰店homes, and assisted living
- Caring for aging parents or children with special needs
- Planning for retirement
- Transferring wealth and/or your business to heirs
- Minimizing income and estate taxes
A unique approach
With CliftonLarsonAllen, you’ll receive personal attention and objective, non-propriety advice from advisors who are not paid on commission and are not tied to any insurance carrier.
An experienced team will help guide you in making decisions about life, disability, and long-term care insurance, as well as annuity products. Through a proven process, we’ll take you from the initial stages of planning to decision making, always keeping in mind the best solution for you. Our comprehensive insurance program incorporates your entire balance sheet and your financial and estate plans.
Insurance and risk management services
Wealth and income protection for life
- Supplemental disability insurance
- Long-term care (LTC) insurance review and acquisition
- Annuity review and acquisition
Comprehensive insurance analysis and services
- Balance sheet gap analysis
- Life insurance review and acquisition
- Life insurance needs analysis
- Business succession planning
- Buy-sell agreement review and financing
- Non-qualified deferred compensation plans
- Estate and gift planning
- Elder care and special needs planning
- Estate tax funding
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.